Compostable film Natur-VCI
You are familiar with our new product, Zerust® Natur-VCI® film. It is a film that is both biodegradable and compostable. This means that under the influence of weather conditions and with the participation of bacteria, the material decomposes in the composter in 100% to hummus, water and CO2 in a period of up to six months. The soil from the composter can be used as a natural fertilizer or additive in agriculture.
Zerust® Natur-VCI® film, 60 microns thick and less, has passed the U.S. NACE TM0208 VCI corrosion protection test. It also meets international standards for compostable plastics, including ASTM D6400 and EN 13432, and is certified 100% compostable by TUV Austria.
- Certified compostable film
- Effective and safe protection against corrosion for up to six months
- Very good mechanical properties in terms of tensile strength, tear strength, elongation and puncture resistance in accordance with DIN EN ISO 527-3/2/200 and ASTM D1709/A
- In many cases these properties allow a thinner film to be used, which has a positive impact on the environment and reduces packaging costs
- The metal parts are ready for use and installation immediately after removal from the packaging.